Time Thief

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Oh, my aching neck!!

Today I did touch-up sanding in the LR and DR, wiped down both ceilings plus (nasty) walls in the LR, then primed and painted both ceilings. Ugh! I hate ceilings. Rather, my neck and shoulders hate ceilings. Also managed to shower off all the paint splatters and make a supplies run. I'm hoping to get primer and one coat of paint on the LR walls tomorrow.

I'm having trouble picking a paint color because this room is practically a blank slate. I don't have a "vision" for what I want yet, and I have no furniture to start from. The upholstery on the couch and chair that will go back in the room are in bad enough shape that I will probably slipcover them. Most everything else, I gave to freecycle a couple of weeks ago.

So, the cats have been trying to help me out


Meda made a selection, but it was little to neon for me.


I picked up a gallon of color tonight. That should get me through one coat, and if I don't like it, it'll just be an expensive coat of tinted primer.

Now it's time for a muscle-relaxing beverage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home