Time Thief

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

mmmm.....bread

Totally random post here....but my brother got me a breadmaker for xmas. Hard to believe, but I actually asked for one. I lost one in the 'separation' and occasionally get the craving. However, I never get the craving to knead and babysit the dough myself. Solution = breadmaker.

Apparently, much research was done to pick the correct one, so I had to give it a whirl. For the first loaf, I went with wheat which is always a bit tricky. I used the recipe that came with the machine and it seemed a little odd to me but what do I know. The bread ended up being pretty dense, but okay tasting. Next time: french bread.


Tada, collapsed bread:



Then, when I figured out that the bottom (where the paddle goes) is actually the top:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home