Time Thief

Friday, January 11, 2008

bread, take 2

The second whole wheat attempt went much better, thanks to this recipe: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Honey-Whole-Wheat-Bread/Detail.aspx No pics, because it's just about gone. :)

The only thing I still need to change is to NOT put the machine on the ground while it bakes. Since I stomp around the house like a Clydesdale, this bread "fell" in the last 20 minutes or so. Still good though.

Besides, I tried putting it on the dining room table and it made the table shake like crazy. It'll be a long time before I have anywhere stable to place it....

2 Comments:

  • I've never encountered a problem with my bread maker being on the floor.. actually it's always on the floor when I use it! It may be to do with your ingredients?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:49 PM  

  • Have you tried the really easy 5 minute bread recipe? It has gotten a lot of press recently and there is a book (which I haven't ponied up for). But it is super easy and oh so good. If you use the google just look up '5 minute bread', I think the article should come up linked to the NY Times. Anyway, super easy and no breadmaker needed.

    By Blogger Mick, at 1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home