Time Thief

Saturday, November 19, 2005

holes in the house

It's getting cold, so you know what that means....




It's dumpster season!



Seriously, why is it that I'm always heading outside to work on something when it's cold? Gotta tough it out one last time to finally get the siding finished up. I got the dumpster to take the siding debris along with a lot of miscellaneous crap that tends to pile up from projects. I may even get a garage back soon.

I knew before I started that this last wall was going to be in pretty bad shape, but I didn't expect it to be this bad.




On the bright side, I didn't have to strip as many shingles as I normally would, since some had actually disintegrated.




The black stuff in the middle? That's the back of the kraft paper on the insulation. No wonder that room is so cold.


<<<INSECT WARNING>>>

I also found a nice ant colony living in the wood above the window.



I sprayed them with some poison and will let them marinate overnight. Just gotta love the <plop><crack>....<plop><crack> raining sound of ants falling to their deaths. Ugh. So disgusting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home