Time Thief

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I won! I won!

All because I pledged my love for my Milwaukee Heavy Duty Right Angle Drill (shown here in its usual accompanying pile of dust)



(The ex found this at a pawn shop. It is awesomeness. )


....and because the random number gods blessed me, look what I won!



You can read backwards, can't you? Thanks, DIYDiva!


Since I'm here, here's the scoop on the nature room. I loaded some boards into the truCk:





Drove home very slowly.

(sorry, no picture of that)

And I've started putting them on the ceiling:




They will eventually be painted white. Skinnier would've been better, but these were cheap and it's good 'nuff. (Must fix that insulation in the center.)

Next time, kitchen stuff. Promise.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • I just stopped by after reading your comment on my blog and thought I'd say "Hi". It looks like you have already tackled a several projects that are still on my to-do list (bathroom, stairs). I'll have to get caught up on your old posts and add you to my reader.

    Oh, and I also checked out your other blog, as I too am a Java programmer.

    By Blogger Joe J. Ernst, at 12:20 AM  

  • T-shirt looks great! We should all profess our love for our tools more often!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:12 AM  

  • Yeah, yeah...profess. That's what I meant to type. Sometimes the words just fall out without making sense, don't they?

    By Blogger SmilingJudy, at 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home